Vitscan Stuffless Dog Toys for Puppy, Crinkle Squeaky Dog Chew Toys Squirrel Plush Dog Toy with Rope Knots for Small Dogs (Squirrel)
- SMALL DOG TOY: The cute plush squirrel dog toy with bright color, greatly attracting your dogs and keeping them entertained. This comfort toy is safe, soft, lightweight and it measures about 11 inches, perfect for puppies.
- UNSTUFFED: This stuffingless dog toy last longer than regular plush dog toys because there is no stuffing of the squirrel toy’s body for your dog to rip out and it allows the toy to move freely.
- TUG ROPE KNOTS: There are twisted ropes under the arms and legs of the small dog plush toy. Perfect for puppies to chew it, thrash it and play tug with it.
- CRINKLE PAPPER & SQUEAKER: The squeaky dog toys designed with inner crinkle paper that runs the length of the body. This feature makes a hard-to-resist fun crunch sound that will excite your puppies and will keep them coming back for more. And there is also a squeaker in the toy’s head.
- WASHABLE: Our crinkle dog toy is machine washable. We recommend dogs be supervised when playing with all toys. Proper supervision can help prevent accidental swallowing of parts.
Details: Every pet is a member in our family, and we cherish every moment with them. They bring us the most happiness and enjoyment, and we bring them the best pet toys.
Product Material: Plush
Squirrel’s length: approx 11inches/28cm
Size of the squirrel’s head: approx 3.5*3inches/9*7cm
Length of the rope arms and legs: approx 2.4inches/6cm
1. This small dog plush toy has twisted rope under the arms and legs. The ropes are durable but they aren’t rough enough to hurt your dog’s mouth and help to keep your dog’s dental health.
2. Provides safe, squeaky fun, inner crinkle material, entices dogs to play.
3. Intended for interactive games and not suitable for aggressive chewers.
4. We recommend dogs be supervised when playing with all toys. Proper supervision can help prevent accidental swallowing of parts.
5. Pets will spend more time and energy playing with a toy that they like. Please don’t be alarmed if the toy tears and breaks. It simply means your dog enjoyed playing with the toy.