Setting the Standard of Breeding Excellence!

Poison Warning

Sago Palms are very popular as indoor and outdoor ornamentals. THEY ARE VERY POISONOUS TO DOGS. The leaves, bark and seeds are all highly toxic and can kill a dog very quickly. If they eat any part, immediate treatment is necessary. Please be cautious.

You May Also Like

0 Comments

Submit a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.