A Basic How to Use Essential Oils Reference Guide: 250 Aromatherapy Oil Remedies & Healing Solutions For Dogs, Bath Bombs, Mosquitos, Acne, Skin Care, … Recipes and Natural Home Remedies Book 8)
Author: Connor, Nancy
Format: Kindle eBook
Number Of Pages: 178
Release Date: 22-12-2019
This is a 3-in-1 book on essential oils comprising of:
- A Basic How to Use Essential Oils Guide to Natural Home Remedies
- A Basic How to Use Essential Oils Guide for Skin Care & Massage
- A Basic How to Use Essential Oils Guide for Hair Care & Perfume
This book is for you if:
You are seeking natural ways and home made remedies to deal with minor ailments like colds, headaches and pains, like back pain caused by stress and how to start using essential oils in the home…
You are interested in learning how to harness nature’s healing powers contained in essential oils through the process of aromatherapy, and how to use aromatherapy oils…
You want to learn the many benefits and uses of aromatherapy oils, how to use essential oils for hair, using essential oils on skin, various essential oil blends for your diffuser, and perfume recipes using essential oils…
This book “A Basic How to Use Essential Oils Reference Guide” is the eighth book in the “Essential Oil Recipes and Natural Home Remedies” Series.
This is a basic essential oils guide on how to blend and mix aromatherapy oils for the various methods of application, like using in a diffuser, direct inhalation etc..
Aromatherapy, which is a form of alternative medicine, takes a more wholistic approach to healing. That is, it is more concerned with the total healing of not just the body but also of the mind.
In this book you will learn:
- Natural essential oil recipes and home made remedies
- How to use essential oils in the home as a cleaning agent, disinfectant, hand sanitizer and air freshener
- How to use essential oils to chase mosquitos and fleas when outdoors, especially during summer
- How to use essential oils to make pet