Dog Shampoo with Oatmeal and Aloe. Shea Butter for Smelly Dogs, Dry Itchy Skin, Puppy Shampoo, and Sensitive Skin by Oliver’s Choice 14 oz
Brand: Oliver’s Choice
- Specifically designed to deodorize, relieve itchy skin, soothe irrated skin, and leave your dog smelling amazing and their coat restored!
- Infused with a blend of Oatmeal, Aloe, and Shea Butter fragrance, this pet shampoo is safe for all dogs and puppies! This formula is also biodegradable for less pollution.
- Oliver’s Choice clinically designed formula is made in the USA, is biodegradable, paraben free, cruelty free, and naturally derived
- Safe and effective for any breed and color of dog. Leaves your pup feeling and looking incredible! You’ll love their coat after they get their bath!
- Manufacturer’s Guarantee – If for whatever reason you are unsatisfied with our product, let us know and we’ll gladly give you your money back. No questions asked.
Details: Oatmeal, Shea Butter, and Aloe Infused Dog Shampoo – 14 ounces! Our dog and puppy shampoo will not only help with odor relief and restoring their coat, but will also help nourish and soothe their skin. Made for sensitive and itchy skin relief. The goal with this shampoo was to make it for every dog. We took great care in coming up with a formula that will be gentle enough for every pup! 3 Key ingredients! Oatmeal helps with skin problems, including moisturizing and soothing itchy skin. It also helps relieve symptoms of allergies, dry skin, hot spots, and flea and tick problems. Oatmeal shampoo also helps clean and soften a dog’s coat. Shea Butter is added to our shampoo because it contains unsaponifiable fats that do not turn into soap and therefore supply great moisturizing properties and creamy lather. Aloe Vera is a great softening and healing ingredient. It has also been shown to be antibacterial, antifungal, and contain anti-inflammatory properties. Manufacturer’s Guarantee. If for whatever reason you are unsatisfied with our product, let us know and we’ll gladly give you your money back. No questions asked.