PETARMOR Plus for Dogs Flea and Tick Prevention for Dogs, Long-Lasting & Fast-Acting Topical Dog Flea Treatment, 6 Count
- EFFECTIVE, WATERPROOF FLEA TREATMENT FOR DOGS: PetArmor Plus is a fully waterproof, flea & tick topical prevention for dogs that kills fleas, flea eggs, flea larvae, ticks, and chewing lice for up to 30 days after application
- TRUSTED, VET QUALITY FORMULA: Containing fipronil and the same active ingredients as Frontline Plus for Dogs, PetArmor Plus for Dogs has a powerful formula that begins killing fleas within 24 hours
- BREAK THE FLEA CYCLE: Unlike other flea and tick treatments that may just kill adult fleas, PETARMOR Plus Dog Flea Treatment works by breaking the flea life cycle. Kills flea eggs and larvae for up to 12 weeks
- FLEA AND TICK PROTECTION: PetArmor Plus for Dogs protects your furry family member from brown dog Ticks, American dog ticks, Lone Star ticks, and deer ticks (which may transmit Lyme disease)
- LONG-LASTING: This flea and tick treatment comes with six (6) 0.023 fl. oz. Waterproof topical applications totaling six months of flea protection for your pet
Publisher: Sergeants – Pet Specialty Division
Details: Your pets are family, and PETARMOR helps you confidently care for your dogs-especially when it comes to flea and tick control. PETARMOR PLUS Flea and Tick Prevention for Dogs conveniently provides vet-quality protection without the expense of a vet visit. It kills fleas, flea eggs, flea larvae, and ticks for up to 30 days. This flea & tick topical treatment for dogs also controls mites that may cause sarcoptic mange and kills deer ticks that may transmit Lyme disease, while also preventing flea reinfestations for up to 4 weeks. Fast-acting, waterproof, and containing the same active ingredients as Frontline Plus for Dogs, this flea & tick treatment for dogs starts to work quickly and effectively. To apply, remove 1 product tube, cut off the top, and use the open end to part your pup’s hair. Squeeze the tube firmly so that all of the solution is applied to your dog’s skin between the shoulder blades. If the fur around the area still looks greasy 48 hours after application, use a wet washcloth to remove any excess product. Keep treated pets apart from each other, other pets, and children for 24 hours, until the product has time to dry completely.